Libreng Text Sa Lahat ng Networks
Walang load para mag send ng Text/SMS? Magtext na sa kahit anong mobile number sa Pilipinas. Hindi na kailangang mag register
Please take note that you can only send SMS to 1 recipient at a time. Please double check the recipients number
Registration Required. Just Enter Recipients’ Number (Use
standard 11 digit number "09", "+63", "63") and your message. Your
messages will be sent instantly.
This service can be use to send unlimited SMS to SMART, TNT, SUN, GLOBE, TM, Cherry Prepaid and ABS-CBN mobile subscriber.
Just limit your SMS up to 500 characters. The shorter the message, the faster it will sent.
Please take note that we do not send your SMS if it contains SPAM and Threat and other words that may not be appropriate to the receiver. We use Smart filtering services to automatically delete the inappropriate message.
Warning: We advise you not to enter confidential details such as email and passwords, bank, credit or debit card details, etc.
Unlimited SMS for free to any Philippine mobile number
This is web-app and our android app will provide unlimited SMS service for free as long as you are connected in the internet. The best way to send text/sms using your computer.
Best Insurance Company In The Philippines
Plan Pricing and General Reviews
Insurance is a service that provides financial security in form of compensation or reimbursement into the client due to accident, illness, property losses, damages.
How it works?
The insurance company will secure the clients payment for damages such as accidents and hospitalization.
For example, health insurance will pay your hospital bills (depends upon the plans’ coverage).
The insurance company invests their collection in their own business, into stocks and other form of investments to earn profit.
You Need Insurance if;
1. You’re running a risky business like Transportations.
2. You need financial assistance in College
3. You want to secure your properties (House, Vehicles) against the accidents
4. You are prone to sickness
Types of Insurance
1. Life Insurance – Life insurance will ensure your financial assistance in monthly basis during your retirement days.
2. Death Insurance – Talking about this type of insurance is insane because someone who pays this service is literally getting ready for his own death. This type of service will pay your burial services, ensuring that no-one in your family member left will pay when you passed away and your burial will cost no more.
3. Health insurance – Insurance company will the client’s hospital bills whenever they get hospitalized.
4. Vehicle Insurance – Whenever your car involves in an accident, the insurance company will pay for the cost of damages.
5. Property Insurance – Insurance company will pay for cost of any damage such as earthquake, and fire; or even thief in your house, buildings and other infrastructure.
So here is the list of Best Insurance Company in The Philippines
PHILAM LIFE is a life and general insurance company based in the Philippines and considers as a largest insurance company in the Philippines.  It is currently in a strategic partnership with one of the Philippines commercial bank BPI () to give better and cooperative services.
PRU LIFE UK
Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Incorporated is established in 1996, and is subsidiary company of British financial services giant Prudential PLC.
This company offers education and social security plans.
The Manufacturers Life Insurance Corporation Philippines is a subsidiary of Canadians Life Insurance Giant Manulife Financial.