Security Guard Job Description
Job Description Sample and Template - Human Resource Management
If you arrived at this page because you are an applicant seeking an idea of working conditions, duties and responsibilities, of a security guard, you are in the right page.
“Our Trusted Security Agency are looking competitive and highly skilled applicants for position of Security Officer which will be assigned in super market. The said position will be responsible in securing and protecting the assets, customers, and personnel of our client.”
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Must provide full security tolerance, ensure the safety and security of the establishment, the personnel, especially the customers and their belongings.
2. Must provide full customer service such as helping the customers in carrying their stuffs, pushing carts, helping them in parking their vehicles, and giving full assistance specially to persons with disabilities.
3. Should protect the establishments’ assets, customers and personnel’s during illegal activities such as firing, robbery, and thief.
4. Should response in any emergency situations such as fire, earthquake, and related natural disaster.
5. Should comply to the regulations of administration such as working schedule, proper procedure, and wearing of uniforms.
6. Ensure the cleanliness of operating area
7. Should greet every customer in your area.
1. Must be 20 to 50 years old.
2. High-School graduate.
3. Excellent in communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. Must undergo minimum of 6 months security training.
5. Must undergo first aid trainings and any related trainings.
6. Must have clear police record and no history of crime involvement.
*Please take note that the details written above is the general job description of security guards. It may be differs base on factors such as country, nature of business, the managements, etc.
What is Job Description?
Published On: July 20, 2018
Updated On: October 4, 2018
Post your own article. Its Free and no Registration required
Help Us Grow by Sharing This Page