List of Insurance Company In The Philippines
Plan Pricing and General Reviews
Insurance is a service that provides financial security in form of compensation or reimbursement into the client due to accident, illness, property losses, damages.
How it works?
The insurance company will secure the clients payment for damages such as accidents and hospitalization.
For example, health insurance will pay your hospital bills (depends upon the plans’ coverage).
The insurance company invests their collection in their own business, into stocks and other form of investments to earn profit.
You Need Insurance if;
1. You’re running a risky business like Transportations.
2. You need financial assistance in College
3. You want to secure your properties (House, Vehicles) against the accidents
4. You are prone to sickness
Types of Insurance
1. Life Insurance – Life insurance will ensure your financial assistance in monthly basis during your retirement days.
2. Death Insurance – Talking about this type of insurance is insane because someone who pays this service is literally getting ready for his own death. This type of service will pay your burial services, ensuring that no-one in your family member left will pay when you passed away and your burial will cost no more.
3. Health insurance – Insurance company will the client’s hospital bills whenever they get hospitalized.
4. Vehicle Insurance – Whenever your car involves in an accident, the insurance company will pay for the cost of damages.
5. Property Insurance – Insurance company will pay for cost of any damage such as earthquake, and fire; or even thief in your house, buildings and other infrastructure.
So here is the list of Best Insurance Company in The Philippines
PHILAM LIFE is a life and general insurance company based in the Philippines and considers as a largest insurance company in the Philippines.  It is currently in a strategic partnership with one of the Philippines commercial bank BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) to give better and cooperative services.
PRU LIFE UK
Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Incorporated is established in 1996, and is subsidiary company of British financial services giant Prudential PLC.
This company offers education and social security plans.
The Manufacturers Life Insurance Corporation Philippines is a subsidiary of Canadians Life Insurance Giant Manulife Financial.
Post Anonymously - No Need To Register
Article Author: Josh Salcedo
Date Published: November 4, 2018
Last Update: November 8, 2018
Post your own article. Its Free and no Registration required
Share your articles, news and opinions. Expose your name or express anonymously.
First of all, it is free and doesn’t required you to register and keep your account details to login again. You can post your Articles or create a blog by just filling-up the form providing the details we needed.
Hosting your own blog may cost you services such as web hosting plan, some sort of software such as website builder, buying domains, paying for extra professional services such as S.E.O. tools, and many more. But the biggest problem of bloggers around the world is how they advertise and create traffic to their blog.
We have a vey simple goal to deliver useful information around the web.
So, if you don’t want to be a professional blogger but having such passion in writing and willing to share your content around the web, you arrived in the right place.
Update your Content
Delete your Content
Report Abuse, Phishing, Spam or Threat or Illegal, Copyright Infringed Articles
Help Us Grow by Sharing This Page